This is a special deal only 4,900 THB per trip (
regular price is 9,900 THB) for our valued guests who book our property. Our professional photographer will meet you at Suan Lum Night Bazaar (a night market on Ratchada Road) and spend time with you in the evening (4 hours of photo coverage – additional hours 1,000 THB per hr.) to create lasting memories for your trip in Bangkok. So if you are looking for affordable travel photography in Bangkok area. Your answer is here with our high-end quality, yet reasonable price. For more information, feel free to contact your host, Benny.
- 50 archival quantity 5″ x 7″ prints
- and high resolution digital images with a copyright release.
Optional charges for photo enlargement as following:
- 08 x 10 inches : 060 THB each
- 08 x 12 inches : 080 THB each
- 10 x 10 inches : 100 THB each
- 10 x 12 inches : 120 THB each
- 10 x 15 inches : 140 THB each
- 11 x 14 inches : 160 THB each
- 12 x 15 inches : 180 THB each
- 12 x 16 inches : 200 THB each
- 12 x 18 inches : 220 THB each
- 12 x 24 inches : 240 THB each
- 12 x 30 inches : 260 THB each
- 12 x 36 inches : 280 THB each
- 15 x 20 inches : 300 THB each
Suan Lum Night Bazaar or just Bangkok Night Bazaar. It is basically a much smaller version of Chatuchak Weekend Market but which is open every day of the week from about 6pm until 11pm. The Night Bazaar is probably nicer to go to than Chatuchak because it’s a little cooler in the evenings and there are fewer people milling around.
The items on sale are not as varied as those at Chatuchak with the main focus being on clothing, Thai crafts and souvenirs as well as stalls selling suitcases, ladies bags, Thai silk products and jewelry.
There are a number of places to have a nice evening meal or just sit down and rest over a cool beer or a cocktail.